View Single Post
Old 04.21.2006, 12:00 AM   #16
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
i dont know why. but i really wasn't into this cd. it's all ive heard by the melvins. i guess it left a bad impression. but i'm gonna try and listen to houdini

i used to be like that too. i used to listen to melvins' songs and i was always like "what's the big deal, they are just boring"; any era melvins, they all sounded lame. then i downloaded bullhead (i know, shame on me) and thought it was meh, then listened to it for like three times and it finally sunk in. and by "sunk in" i mean getting hit by a steel baseball bat on the back of my head. the melvins are a grower band, you have to be patient; at least that's how it happened to me.

i also have mangled demos and stoner witch and, while i liked the demos a lot because i like punk like what they played there, i can't seem to get into stoner witch because i always get an urge to listen to bullhead instead.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|