View Single Post
Old 09.30.2016, 06:05 AM   #1001
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Its not necessarily about "who is the enemy" or who provoked whom rather as with the US/Russia discussion its the reality that "two wrongs never make a right" and provoked or not Iran hasn't necessarily been a "good guy" in the world but especially in the Levant and West Asia.

The false dichotomy of "the West is bad so their enemies must be good" is frankly getting embarrassing with so many otherwise well meaning and intelligent people arguing as apologists for international rogue states and black ops..

exactly what i try to say. as you saying above nobody is saint. but that Russia is bad and dangerous so America must be good is just ridiculous. i do not want to deffend Russia, I am just tired of the same narrative from western mainstream media that them are bad and we are figting for peace and democracy values and instead bringing same if not bigger chaos and destruction to the whole middle east and it is getting messier day by day. Assad (who was elected by Syrians as their president and it seems that they like him) was using chemical weapons on his own people...(bit fucking stupid, isn't it?) 24/7 brainwash spin, 100 of moderate rebel groups (who kill only moderately, equipped with american weapons) financied by i do not know who (whole isis must be scam and the worst thing is that they have actually fans all around), war, destruction, typical staged regime change with same lame scenario. so he is doing what normal president does (to me), defends his country plus ask Russia for help. why should he step down? because someone accused him of killing his own people who voted for him (why would he do it anyway? just look at the guy does he looks like a tyrant, or is it that he just doesn't comply to someone elses agenda)? according to mainstream media Russia is killing civilians in Syria now... why would they do it? doesn't make any sense. worst thing is that whole country is in bits, horror, million people displaced. actually I should be lucky that I live in pretty much free society in peacefull times and shut up, if I think there would be a conflict like for example Nato against Russia we are pretty fucked over here...close enough. so it is not only them but also us (if not more) and maybe the real truth would be a shocker to everyone.

back to the elections tho. i will skip this thread till next debate. kinda tired of him and her...and being labeled conspiracy theorist just because I mention Soros (who does a lot of stir), or call someone evil (?!) and yet few of you here are mentioning black ops, coups, staged events, so you know that is the way things are done.

hold on. my today's fav. conspiracy memes..

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|