View Single Post
Old 07.28.2011, 06:53 PM   #292
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
i missed the first 5-10 seconds but i got the rest. it ended with Benediction and i don't think Orchard Street or In Silver Rain With A Paper Key were played. if you still want me to upload my rip i can.
Thanks for replying, and i appreciate your willingness to share your capture, but i lament it won't be necessary seeing that the content is pretty much the same thing that's included on Nibbler's recording.

"Orchard Street" and "In Silver Rain With A Paper Key" were indeed played, but apparently were not broadcast due to the interview eating up quite a bit of time:

The whole session is now archived on KCRW's website, total running time for it is 50 minutes, 44 seconds while Nibbler's recording's total running time is 42 minutes and 52 seconds. The whole thing can be streamed from here, but i don't know of a way to rip it, and it certainly would be really swell to have it in its complete form, regardless of the fact that it would be lossy as opposed to the webcast you captured and the broadacst Nibbler taped. Can somebody actually help with that?

By the way, Thurston's in-studio session at The USB Forum for Minnesota Public Radio's The Current is now available to stream here:
http://minnesota.publicradio.org/dis...hurston_moore/
He performed "Benediction", "Never Day", "Mina Loy" and "Circulation".

EDIT:
Fuck. I didn't see your edit. Thanks for your help, and sorry for reiterating what you had already posted.