View Single Post
Old 09.13.2017, 12:22 PM   #8736
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Yeah, Messi was brilliant. Just one unplayable run after another. I'm wondering if Neymar going has freed him up a bit.

I was most interested in seeing Dembele, though. He looked a little nervous, trying to do too much, perhaps a bit too keen to impress. There were moments though that make me think he'll be great once he settles. His touch really is something else and his pace will terrify defences. Just a case of having patience with him and regularly reminding yourself he is still only 20.

Well he's at the best place is he wants good advice. Imagine playing with those guys. How could it not kick you up a level?

So tonight I'm going with Liverpool/Sevilla. Mainly because Sevilla is now my adopted home town. Only cos I went on holiday there for a week, but it's basically a second home now. Feel like there's a better game here than the Spurs game.

Also! You hear about why Asensio dropped out of the Real Madrid game tonight? He's got an infected pimple from shaving his legs. Jesus wept. You'd just make up a story than say that.

Can't imagine Terry Butcher ever having that problem. Modern football, ladies and gentlemen.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|