View Single Post
Old 08.28.2017, 11:46 AM   #50071
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
see this is what we miss you doing here more.

where do you get that?

funny thing i used to love genesis as a kid and still have my phone packed with them but i never heard of these, and surpise surprise, they're not downloadable

im having a problem supplementing unstreamable music to my phone.

i think i'm gonna purchase the albums in amazon so they're downloadable where i go.

speaking of which, king crimson put up ONE album on spotify. it's good songs but sounds like a strange mutation of the group i've never heard of before.

anyway i'm listening to YES time and a word which is this strange mixture of folk and psychedelic that drinks from the stream of old english music and adds electricity to it plus lsd maybe? supposedly they drank tons but i think not so much. beer drinkers probably.

anyway, im doing monday housekeeping and i need a beer. crap! the lawn is not gonna mow itself.

Genesis post-Gabriel was a full-tilt fuckaround. I remember "No Son of Mine" was big when I was young. On the radio a lot. Oh and "I can't Dance." Pure shit. Just really shitty shit.

Peter Gabriel's solo stuff is weird. Not proggy, really. More arty. There's still some big bombastic stuff that I don't tolerate well, but Melt sounds almost art-punky to me. I can see this stuff on a playlist with New Order, Joy Division, maybe even PiL. I dunno. Then there's the later stuff like So, which is often really corny, but still OK.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|