View Single Post
Old 01.07.2017, 06:54 PM   #10
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Hey guys I'm back in business.

Wow Sev, do you really like RTJ3 more than RTJ2? I thought 2 was really solid, as was their first one.. the new one is longer and has more songs on it.

I thought RTJ2 was overrated as HELL my friend. I said before that I'm sick of Run the Jewels and their whole spiel, but I enjoyed listening to RTJ3. It had a refreshing immediacy to it, and felt like a proper RAP album.

Still, I'm Fucking tired of the hype machine and the fire emojis and Zach De La Rocha is a shit stain, and I didn't think RTJ2 was anywhere NEAR the best album of 2014. Nowhere near. I'm sick of seeing them on comics and Portlandia and I'm sick of the goddamn logo, and I think El-P's best work is behind him, BUT... sick as I am of their "presence," this album is still a pretty good way to kick off a year that has a depressingly barren outlook for hip-hop, considering the amazing once in a lifetime one-two-three-four punch of Pablo, untitled unmastered, Coloring Book and, oh yeah, that new Tribe album we've been waiting almost 2 decades for.

Better than kicking off the year with "More Life," whatever the fucking shit that piece of crap is... a playlist by Drake? Someone shoot me in the dick and then give my dick to Drake so he can have a dick. Fuck.

Ugh!!!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|