View Single Post
Old 02.12.2016, 07:55 PM   #492
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Teddy Brosevelt i hate to break it to you but unless you live in Appalachia 45k is NOT middle vlass. It isn't the poverty line by any means and it is a more or less "cool" lifestyle BUT frankly in today's US any household under 100k is NOT MIDDLE CLASS rather is paycheck to paycheck

That was my point.

100k is still upper class. Trust me, I've lived and worked in some very expensive areas, and people making 100k (not for the household, but for one person) do just fine. I was able to rent a nice place in Seattle on much much less. Course I had a girlfriend who also worked and made good money, and I have no children, but yeah... My Frieda who clear 100k live very well.

A lot of t depends on where you are. You live in LA, right? In sure you get this.

Anyway I don't think I'm quite middle class anymore. I make less than I used to, even though I'm still quite comfortable.

I didn't mean to say "yo, I make 45k, I'm a baller!" Not at all. I meant something closer to "hey, I bring in 5 or 6 times what people under the poverty line make and I'm still nowhere near being able to buy a Fucking car every year."

The middle class doesn't exist anymore, unfortunately.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|