View Single Post
Old 03.30.2019, 03:21 PM   #2602
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
And you could like Tony Soprano?! Don't have to like the character to enjoy the program.
i think one has to be able to relate/sympathize at some level otherwise the show fails with the audience. not the same with every audience.

SPOILERS EUGENE AVERT YOUR EYES

tony at some level is a family man, is hounded by problems, fears death of worse, besides being a fucking sociopath. the audience sees a dad, a husband, an abused son and brother... who is also a motherfucker. note:ALSO.

the whole ordeal with the therapist is the very point of that. she thinks she can cure him. we think he’s got a human side.

SPOILERS ENDED

that woman from fleabag i have zero empathy for. just the way she was written. seems dead inside. just a mechanism.

same thing with the family fucking guy. can’t stand anyone in it, reads to me like cynicism not satire, therefore i never watched.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|