View Single Post
Old 04.25.2014, 08:50 AM   #5421
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
HYPER DRAGON BALL Z

YOoooo this is the DBZ fighting game we needed fr so long! The last one I had played was Burst Limit. That one was ok....but it was the same as the other ones....something flashy and easy....for the kids. This one play more like a capcom fighter...something along the lines of the x-men children of the atom and xmen vs sf(minus tag team).

Now this is being made by fans on the mugen engine. It actually plays quite well....I mean yeah it's a bit broken. I was started to play it last night at my friends house. I had to use his XBOX controller(forgot my stick) so I couldn't really test it out as much or learn the moves(that d-pad is impossible!). Anyways....I'm going to be learning that game for a minute....though I probably won't play it until tomorrow >< work tonight and probably SF3/CVS2 afterwards.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|