View Single Post
Old 03.18.2008, 11:36 AM   #30
yazz
empty page

yazz has much to be proud ofyazz has much to be proud ofyazz has much to be proud ofyazz has much to be proud ofyazz has much to be proud ofyazz has much to be proud ofyazz has much to be proud ofyazz has much to be proud ofyazz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
These people really ahve given some good advice.

If you want to rock sonic style then get Dirty, Goo, Rather Ripped, or Thousand Leaves

if you want more of a melllow sonic get Murray Street, Washing Machine, Sonic Nurse

if you want noise freakouts, get Confusion is Sex, Bad Moon Rising, or the SYR series.

If you want to fall in love check out the hot sonic ladies on the "Post a Picture of Yrself" thread

all the beautiful and crazy women of the world seem drawn to sonic youth. and they love/hate us men who are drawn to sonic youth, and they tease uis, and they insult us and bad mouth us and then they tease us again....

I'm going for the noise freakouts because this is the first time I've been enjoying some noisey stuff. For instance I haven't been able to get into MBV at all, but I think Sonic Youth will help me explore this genre as well.

haha "hot sonic ladies" . I should mention I'm female, but I'll check that thread out anyway
yazz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|