Thread: Damn you Ohio!
View Single Post
Old 03.05.2008, 12:32 PM   #65
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yeah my problem with hillary is that i don't believe a word she says. she's wonderful at pandering.

on her own she's had vince foster, white water, cattle futures, travelgate, & more. plus she sided with bill while he was sexually assaulting women.

i agree obama might not be fully ripe, but i'd rather have him making honest mistakes than ms. machiavelli engaged in a perpetual war taking advice from polls.

now consider this: the evangelicals are not hard for magoo, but they'd come out in troves to defeat hellary. and who'll win more independents? i think magoo too...

you , like me, probably do not believ any word any politician says. and rightly so.
Bill never assaulted women. he got his cock sucked by dumb bitches who get pussy blind when they are around a powerful man, and you know this.

hillary's "scanda;s" that you mention are exactly the same sort of business bullshi that ALL rich people do, that all business men engage in. she actually has been involved in way less than most. those were not real scandals man.