View Single Post
Old 05.27.2015, 07:25 AM   #46734
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
No, thatīs the way I am thinking of it. I really hated eighties plastic drums and sounds and empty hits like Bad Boys Blue & Modern Talking "great tunes" (that kind of music people listens in my home village). I remember to like a little bit of Kajagoogoo & Duran Duran, but just a little bit. Only album I really want to listen from the eighties that I havenīt heard is Eurythmics Sweet Dreams. Mostly I listened then sixties and seventies music. When Metallica & speed metal came, it was kind of rescue to me, because then I also could join into youth movement. Little bit earlier I started to listen also Iron Maiden. I thought most speed metal bands were quite boring, but there were some good. Voivod has been one of the only ones with Metallica I still listen.

RHCP & Fishbone are of course great eighties artists, I started listen RHCP in the late eighties, Fishbone in the beginning of nineties.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|