View Single Post
Old 10.03.2017, 07:54 PM   #1758
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the olivia munn character was supper smart and had brass balls dude. what was her name. sloan something. hilarious too. check her out. i guess she just needed a better storyline.

i thought the girlfriend, emily mortimer, stood up to anything dumb and dumber threw at her.

potato face girl on the other hand was a weak-minded lunatic. she gets better by the end though.oh there's a spoiler, sorry.

Yeah I did not like Maggie at all. Not one bit.

Loved Emily Mortimer.
Loved Olivia Munn! She’s taken nothing but shit roles since that show! Who would have thought she could actually act? Why doesn’t she do that?

She’s content to be a Megan Fox type, I guess. Bugger. She was one of the best oarts of the show. Actually, probably my favorite.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|