View Single Post
Old 02.17.2017, 04:53 AM   #26
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Oh shit. I kind of assumed you'd probably already heard it. I was just asking for confirmation. But ... YES. I mean, you seem to like Fuck Buttons, so I'd say absolutely. A lot of people (some on this very board... *suspicious face*) have taken issue with me for praising the F-Butts in the past. "Not REAL noise rock," they say. That was probably Genteel Death, now that I think about it.

Anyway, if you like Fuck Buttons you absolutely must hear everything by Blanck Mass. For me, the Buttons are one of the few bands to emerge in the past 10 years that have just consistently gotten better and better with each release, and I love the shit out of them. So when Dumb Flesh came out, I was all over it.

Now, honestly, I think this new album World Eater is going to be better. What I've heard so far has just been incredible. But still, go listen to that shit right now.

In fact, I'll help. Here's a couple tracks from Dumb Flesh:

"Detritus" (YouTube)
"Atrophies (YouTube)

And here's a track from the first EP, 2012's White Math:

"Polymorph" (YouTube)

Let me know what you think!

I'm on it ! Listening to Blanck Mass Boiler Room live set right now. It's fantastic, just that kind of music that I like. This guy knows how to set up a proper ecstatic atmosphere.

I recently discovered the label Nothern Electronics, you're familiar with them? Stuff like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDBwRXUiBx8

or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daSid6Lh9Vs

Hypnotic.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|