View Single Post
Old 08.30.2006, 04:28 AM   #9
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illsonicyouryouth
Just wondering saw them last year on tour, Great show. I liked new album With Teeth.

i like the cut of your gib illsonicyouryouth.....

i fuckin LOVE Nine inch Nails, they are my favorite band after the yoof, travelled from Ireland to the UK to see them twice last year, Manchester and Brixton, because they NEVER fuckin play in Ireland - i fuckin love em, love every album, love Trent, its not natural! i gas on about them all day much to the annoyance of my housemates, have all the Halo's. They really are a swell group.

Interviewer: What was it like being friends with Trent Reznor? (Nine Inch Nails)
Al Jourgensen: Let me put it this way... Trent bought a house right above Tim's [Timothy Leary] house, literally you could see his house from 100 yards up. And I finally talked Tim into having Trent over for one of them dinners [Leary's dinner parties]. After about two hours, Tim took me aside and told me, he goes, "That's the most miserable, depressed human being I've ever met," and he didn't go back there after that.
Mike Scaccia: That's pretty crazy, because we were pretty miserable back then.
(laughter)
A: We were outgoing miserable...
M: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
A: (makes wilting gesture) ...total miserable angst, I mean, I'd love to see like Trent and Morrissey play Russian Roulette and see which one of them shoots themself first...
(laughter)
M: That would be awesome.
A: That'd be awesome.
I: It's a win-win situation.
(laughter)
A: Yeah, exactly. (laughter)

Above is a interview from the singer of Ministry, i hope the fucker dies in his sleep.