View Single Post
Old 11.30.2017, 10:22 AM   #880
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDom
Y’all are gonna hate me to for saying MBDTF is not all it’s craxked up to be. Give me 808s or Yeezus any day of the week over it.

Sorry I’m a bit tipsy and in a hip hop mood.

Nah, no hate. I mean, obviously I disagree, but as long as you recognize the brilliance of 808s and Yeezus... you good. As far as I’m concerned, “808s > MBDTF” or “Yeezus > MBDTF” are both perfectly respectable arguments.

Me, I think MBDTF is the best. There truly isn’t a single not or lyric that’s out of place. So, if we’re talking about what’s best, that’s it. It’s more than it’s cracked up to be.

BUT... I reach for Yeezus and Pablo more. I reach for Late Registration more even. I reach for 808s less, I think, but still ... when I do, it wallops the fuck out of me.

No hate bro. Perfectly respectable opinion.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|