View Single Post
Old 11.12.2006, 02:25 PM   #950
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
I hope that Hip Priest reads this.

Friday night I went to Borders (which is a bookstore that sells CD's at a ridiculous price) I had the intentions of buying a good book, but I found nothing the really caught my eye. I picked a few magazines I read on a regular, and then decided to take a look at the CD's to kill some time. While going through the endless bins of boring records and overpriced BS, I reached the 'T' section, and a CD sat by itself, with nothing around it and a very unobvious beige cover, I zoomed in on the title and read Nine Horses! Of all the placed I would find this, I least expected Borders! It was a nice surprise. I then when to the World Music section and picked up Issa Bagayogo. Strangely enough both albums have the same feel and flow to them, nice pickups!

Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|