View Single Post
Old 12.05.2016, 12:14 PM   #977
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
orange is the new black season 3 has improved over season 2 i think

season 2 was a fucking cartoon-- typical jenji kohan move to turn a great idea into a caricature (e.g. "weeds" which started awesome & ended so pointless & irrelevant--but yes i watched all like a sucker)

the ship seems to have been righted for s3-- good for her/the studio/whoever, so far. though s.5 is about to start lol-- so i'm behind here a couple of seasons

I strongly disliked season 2. Season 3 got pretty damn stupid too if you ask me. You can see where the "true story" element kind of falls off a cliff and the "make more seasons because it's successful" but takes over. The characters start to act like dramatized versions of themselves (which, of corse, they are.. lol.. but now they seem like dramatizations of a dramatization), and the reality of the story sort of peels away.

I think Season 4 is pretty good. Probably the best all around since season 1.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|