View Single Post
Old 11.06.2010, 07:54 PM   #1
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I posted this on the "last movie you watched?" thread last week but not a lot of people seem to check it, so here ya gp...

www.cinemageddon.net

I have a few cinemageddon invites left... It's basically a torrent site exclusively for underground films. Horro films, experimental films, etc. It's a great site! If you want to join it, leave your email address and I'll hook you up when I get off work tomorrow.

Don't pm me -- my pm box is full... you can leave your email address like: blah blah [at] yahoo . com ... if you are worried about spambots. I'll "get" what you're doing.

n'ik, did you quit/cancel your account? I thought you were on there and I don't think you are anymore. If you've got a different email address, I'll reinvite you. You can get MOST HIGH!

Anyway, everyone else.. join today! I just ask that you please actually use your account, if you get it. Plenty of people have signed up and not done a single thing with it.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|