View Single Post
Old 02.21.2018, 09:24 AM   #2073
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
So The Smashing Pumpkins announced their "reunion" tour, which ultimately just means that James will now play w/ Billy & Jimmy.

Ya, I will likely be going to that here in OKC. Had not heard that about their 90s era stuff making up the set-list though. That is enjoyable news to hear.

I missed a chance to see Pixies a little while ago with Paz. Not sure what I think about that, which is odd, because Paz has actually been one of my favorite bassists for some time now. She transfixed me with Perfect Circle and solidified my love with Entrance Band. But, I mean...Kim Deal is just so integral to what the Pixies were. Luckily, I might be catching the Breeders tour though.

Seeing Pixies with Weezer does sound like a fun nostalgia trip for sure though. Should be a fun night for certain. Hope you two have fun!
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|