View Single Post
Old 01.18.2018, 06:42 PM   #41
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
You know what's funny? I pop on here this morning and see that in many threads, people are giving you shit. I felt bad. It read like "Beat Up on Severin Day."

No, I'm not mad. And geez, the quotes weren't that old. I was just browsing around last night and I couldn't really figure out your attitude. That's really about it.

That’s just Guest. He’s a wanker. And Genteel Death. Two of the most pretentious fucks to ever grace this forum, and their troll timer went off. Guest got super mad once when I told him he was acting like a 21-year-old (which he was, at the time at least) but seems dead set on proving that he is, in fact, his age. Just humorless, graceless, nagging self-righteous snobbery.

Don’t feel bad, but yeah... kinda felt a little WTF for a moment, reading Guest’s gloriously mature response to my conplimenting his taste in music, and then coming in here to see this.

What happened anyway? I love Common! He’s not doing anything new, but he made one of my favorite hip-hop albums of 2016! I love Talib’s old shit, and his new shit’s fine by me. Just because they’re done shocking me doesn’t me I have anything against them. Called them both legends, didn’t I?

Was it because I said he wasn’t still evolving? Well, he’s been in it for 25 years. I think he’s free to rest on his laurels a bit. And his last album was his best in YEARS.

Anyway, whatever.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|