View Single Post
Old 03.09.2017, 10:49 AM   #171
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I always (as in, when it came out) felt that LAD was just overly long and padded w/ too much BS. "Hypnotize" was - I'm sorry - just radio cheese. It's catchy or whatever. But not a great song.

Thing is RTD came out during early Bad Boy. Craig Mack Bad Boy. LAD came out during super lame taking over the world w/ pop samples Bad Boy. Meh. Like you said, it was good. Better than good even. But not great. And just too much.

I'd consider the Junior Mafia album part of his "real" discography too. So there's that. That's... an ok album.

Random thought: I was so bummed when RTD came out and "Party & Bullshit" wasn't on it. I was also stumped when that track wasn't added on to the remaster that had bonus tracks. At least it made it to the Notorious soundtrack.