View Single Post
Old 12.20.2009, 11:49 PM   #23
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
i first heard an mp3 of wet road in 2003 and burned it onto a cdr and put it in my walkman and set off because i had organised a massive party with a fire in a field near my house. but the song was so good i didn't want to party i just sat and hid in a bush in the dark listening to it on repeat for about half an hour before i went down to talk to everyone. when i got there i had an epiphany about the superiority of headfones to friends. so its kind of personal. and nothing to do with her cuteness, in fact i would probably perfer her more if she didn't show her face and it was assumed to be haggish

you see, that makes perfect sense to me, unlike your whole sy vs. fall tirade which tried to to pick apart the groups in terms of ongoing historical significance way too much. nobody can argue about a song evoking feeling (in the ideal experience perfection).

I'm with you on wishing I had never seen her face, because I may have been not listening to her fairly because of it. which would be incredibly lame of me, and worth seeking that second listen in a big way.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|