Thread: Oh dear....
View Single Post
Old 01.31.2007, 05:26 AM   #27
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Word!

Apparently, God Hates Fags
Entry was posted on Friday, January 26th, 2007

This video has been going around for a few days now.

Homophobic Christian Rock singer Donnie Davies is singing his heart out about protecting himself and others from the evil of homosexuality. At first, I couldn’t believe it was real. Then I found Davies’s YouTube account, where he has videos of himself defending the video, entitled “The Bible Says.” It looks like either YouTube or Donnie Davies has removed the video. Davies is one of these people that claim to be a “Reformed Homosexual.” He reveals on his Web site that homosexuals should be imprisoned.

Davies Says:

While I’m not advocating jailing all Homosexuals, I do think it would benefit them greatly. It would be for their own good.
There are already videos popping up all over YouTube mocking this guy and his music video. I personally think this guy is doing a great job of showing one more example of how religion has taught intolerance.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|