View Single Post
Old 01.08.2016, 08:41 AM   #47652
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
About the Cure their four first album are their best (hard to say which one of them is the best, Faith?). They havenīt made a bad album (wild Mood Swings is the weakest), maybe s/t album from 2004 is one of their greatest later outputs.

About the Beatles, Stones, Dylan & V.U. I think it was the Beatles musically & Dylan lyrically. Velvet was the most important band in pop history just for that sake I donīt believe there ever would have been seventies punk/post punk without Velvet (Velvet was the first one to bring mean/dirty to the pop). But always when somebody asks Beatles or Stones I answer Stones maybe just because Stones have always been just much more RīN`R.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|