View Single Post
Old 01.07.2016, 09:19 AM   #47643
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Anyway, there's a great story told by Joni Mitchell about that album vs Court And Spark:

I'm trying to decide: is it just the passing of time which makes it so easy to see one album as a classic and the other as a (at best) "transitional" album? I'm not sure. I can't believe a room full of people were enthused by "Tough Mama," "Hazel," etc. Maybe these were lost souls who still thought Dylan had all the answers to the universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I love "Most Of The Time." Great song.

Me too. Or three. I can't count.
-----
Oh! Dylan turns 75 in March! I assume there will be some sort of tribute. Watch him release a terrible album on purpose, just to fuck with people.

Meanwhile..

THE CURE - THE TOP: Strangely underrated. Anyone who likes HEAD ON THE DOOR shouldn't have a problem with this. Several great tunes. Allmusic: 2 stars (although fans have it at 3.5)
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|