View Single Post
Old 06.12.2010, 05:01 AM   #78
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
^Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on the French squad, Bertrand! All I can find out about them from the Dutch newspapers usually involves prostitutes and hotels that are deemed too expensive.

About Fantasy football, work was just too busy yesterday, so sadly I didn't have the time anymore to optimise my initial squad. So now I'm stuck with the one I had quickly thrown together earlier without putting much thought into it.

Luckily I managed to take Nani out in time for the deadline, but I didn't even know that Bernard Parker is no longer first choice for South Africa... Oh well, that's what free transfers are for. All in all it's not a bad squad I think.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|