View Single Post
Old 06.11.2010, 04:31 PM   #67
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so who do you go for in escargot vs uruguayan churrasco?

ribery is being effectively suppresed on the left by victorino, but forlan+suarez can't get their shit together (except for that 1 shot by forlan which was a lone effort)-- uruguay is playing too far back & letting france make all the plays. if something doesn't change, uruguay is going to get fucked eventually, like anelka almost did near the end. best player of the game so far is muslera, great job stopping that deadly free kick.

random note: uruguay+france = lautréamont

It's weird, in the run up to the game I was tentatively backing France, but almost as soon as it actually started I found myself edging more and more towards Uraguay. I'm surprised Domenech hasn't been assasinated in France by now. He seems set on doing all he can to nullify whatever actual quality France has. Certainly no team that has Ribéry, Malouda and Anelka in it should ever be as bad as that.

Forlan was man of the match for me, by miles. Although that's probably because his only realistic competition was the referee who I honestly thought had a really good game.

Right now I'd heavily fancy S'th Africa and Mexico's chances against both Uraguay and France.

I'm so looking forward to tomorrow now. England Vs USA, the Maradona freakshow vs Nigeria. AWESOME!

Oh, and I'm ditching my food thing. I foresee far too many moral conflicts.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|