Thread: Drone music
View Single Post
Old 09.19.2006, 03:00 PM   #32
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I would add these to the list:"The Sadness Of Things" by Steven Stapleton and David Tibet

I hate labeling music because it's so hard for me to understand / remember which groups / albums go where. I see where Mr. Savage mentioned, 'The Sadness Of Things.' This is a great listen and well worth your time and money. I would also like to recommend the following:

NURSE WITH WOUND - Soliloquy For Lilith
COSEY FANNI TUTTI - Time To Tell

'Time To Tell' also has an ambient remix companion that came out with the re-issue. I'm not sure if ambient and drone should be considered the same thing, but if you enjoy 'The Sadness Of Things,' I know you will enjoy the two I've mentioned here.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|