View Single Post
Old 06.05.2011, 06:55 PM   #38
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
you're just assuming its always better to trust the experts instead of coming to your own conclusions. yet so many of those 'peer reviewed' studies were commissioned by the drug companies and selectively published and tweaked to get the results they want. after all, someone has to fund them. only certain studies get done.

remember, this was the field that was performing lobotomies only 50 years ago. wiped that under the carpet didn't they? along with all those drugs that are now banned. if almost all the ones we use now aren't eventually banned, well that would be pretty sick.

it's not infallible. be careful putting trust and faith in it. i've seen lives made much worse under the auspices of modern pyschiatry.

If suicide was a lucrative business then the corruption of the scientific research would have been going on since as long as you suggest. Again, YOU are suggesting the conspiracy theory, its down to YOU to provide the evidence rather than saying "The drug companies... and the corporations... and the MAN!" I know about the history of prefrontal surgery, how there were awfully clumsy operations carried out. Show me whats going on now to justify your arguement

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|