View Single Post
Old 06.05.2011, 06:07 PM   #31
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
try reading the thing.

look at all the abuse and atrocity it has been used to justify.

i know we all have to believe it's sourced in materialist scientific truth. because of all the 'expert's involved. you should look into the entomology of schizophrenia. see foucalts madness and civilisation. it's ENTIRELY political. and financial, since its used to invent categories to make profits throwing dangerous drugs at.

but it's primitive drivel compared to the insights of modern neuroscience. outdated folk-pyschological concepts. it reminds me of pre newtonian explanations for why things fall up instead of down. 'the object falleth towardes thee earth for it loveth the place from whence it came.'

i'd suggest wiping your arse with it.

I didnt defend anything its been used to justify, but if youre mucking around deciding that peer reviewed scientific research is the problem then you have no place telling SuchFriends that God is illogical, and youre just pretending you know more than medical professionals.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|