View Single Post
Old 06.05.2011, 05:41 PM   #27
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
this thread is scary. y'all accuse me of romanticism, and yet several of y'all are romaniticising suicide to the point where i am seriously concerned, all facetiousness and bullypulpit sarcasm aside.

Yes, being suicidal is a DSM IV recognized MENTAL ILLNESS, which requires SERIOUS and CONSTANT professional help. No, it is not normal. Yes, many people feel suicidal from time to time, and they are suffering from a major depressive episode. The very proof that these suicidal thoughts are stemming from a mental illness is the fact that inevitably their psychology and neurochemistry mellows out with time and healing and they get over it. For those who get no help from anyone, they are dead, and that is unfortunate, because had the gotten help perhaps they might have healed and survived like the rest of us who have been suicidal at different times in our lives.

this thread scares me for so many reasons, I feel so bad for how much pain, fear and loathing some of you SYG folkz harbor in your hearts, let it go folks, its all love.

I am constantly amazed at the amount of weight and burden the human heart can possess without collapsing under its own weight. this alone is why suicide is NOT an option, it is a tragedy

Perhaps everyone has a flippant attitude to life, or maybe this is the internet and people like to wind everyone up. I know its better to slowly decay and leave some kind of record of your existence than to go bluntly and unceremoniously. Who are you feeling bad for?

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|