View Single Post
Old 10.22.2014, 01:35 PM   #4
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
I owned one for a brief period of time and sold it.

Its a good Big Muff clone (Its more Rams Head version-like than Sovtek/Russian to my ears) though to me not essential, I would try to find a good diy/clone of a sovtek or make one yourself via general guitar gadgets dot com, it will be much cheaper than trying to find any older production big muff (pre-2000-ish)

I let it go because I have too many Big Muff type pedals and now I stick w/ an army green tall font Sovtek and occasionally pull out my 70's Deluxe Big Muff (the one J Mascis used on the 1st Dinosaur album) of which I did a minor mod that runs the compressor in series w/ the fuzz/distortion which gives the whole signal a serious BOOST, makes it the loudest most outrageous fuzz I have ever played thru. A trick I found online that was originally published in an effects units newsletter from the 70's/80's...

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|