View Single Post
Old 07.11.2006, 02:28 PM   #109
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
chabib is in a tough position. on one hand, he's restraining himself from banning hayden and looking like a "mean hall monitor", but on the other hand hayden is asking for it.

chabib, you should just ignore him and not even reply to a single thing he says if you're going to let him stay. i think by replying to his bait, you're showing that it's getting to you personally and that's exactly what hayden wants you to do.

either ban him or just ignore him. i think majority would understand why you were to ban him and not hold it against you.

He probably isn't banning me because I literally asked to be banned. He'd be doing what I want.