View Single Post
Old 07.11.2006, 12:28 PM   #102
silverfreepress (sdasher)
the destroyed room

silverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's asses
Wow. I mean I always keep flipping when the tv lands on the Jerry Springer show. But the Sonic Message board drama is interesting. I mean I know its nature that some animals like to create conflict to entertain themselves but I wonder of the people that post on here ever read back over what they write?

You guys are making CH have to be waste management cuz people are spewing garbage all over this board. That dude should be making mix tape volume 27 instead of having to deal with tennis matches of shit.

Yawn.
silverfreepress (sdasher) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|