View Single Post
Old 12.08.2016, 11:47 AM   #5635
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Last night I went to the arcade for some SF3. They're having a private party this Friday so I figured I'd get some of the crew in to get some games in for this week. I was able to play my friend Adam for quite a while and learning more of the unusual matchups. Anyways...I'm somewhat proud of how I played last night. While I fucked up a lot in crucial moments, I was able to slow myself down later and execute what I had intended. I really need to buckle down and sharpen the edges on my game. There's a High Stakes tournament in January and well as of now there are 7 entrants...and I know two of my nightmares will be there. Adam has been playing since 2nd Impact(literally...I'm pretty sure I mentioned this somewhere but Im' too lazy to look). Anyways it's him and my 'rival' Quentin attending the tournament in January. I believe Omaha's scene might probably be appearing too and they have this player, Simon Woo I believe, and he's been playing since the golden days too. Anyways...I think top 3 pays out...so yeah...gotta play out my mind that day.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|