View Single Post
Old 11.05.2009, 06:26 PM   #16
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
im not trying to sound mean, but i cant see how anyone could think this to be true (for everyone). thres PLENTY of people that do the "here-and-now" thing and have been doing it for years. not everyone feels a need for a house/kid/college degree/etc. i never have. i could be where im at now at 60 and be more or less content with it. of course, im a "here and now" person thats always had a job/a place to live/etc (ie im "responsible", ie im "grown up")....im just always subject to move/change jobs whenever. i keep myself open to all things possible and thats what "here and now" means to me personally.

making plans and sticking to em can be a good idea, but i just dont have the sort of mind that works like that. i mean, i dont "need it" in the way some people do. i LIKE not knowing where ill be/etc.

yes this.

drunk and rich will be fucking good too.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|