View Single Post
Old 02.18.2013, 02:45 AM   #122
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
I know it's important that this fucker has actually been released, and is deserving of merit for that fact alone, but if it didn't stand up on its own it would be wholly redundant. it does, though, even if it isn't necessarily an album (as much is obvious, I think). m b v is simultaneously exploratory and familiar, and I see it more as a jumping-off point for them, or at least a document of one of Shields' digressions as opposed to a fully-fledged statement. it will be very interesting to see where they go now, if anywhere.

they were fucking ace the other night, the holocaust was transcendental shit. watching those stupid little bearded arseholes who purportedly "value" the more outré forms of music run out with their fingers in their ears was a sight to behold.
guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|