Thread: video games
View Single Post
Old 05.12.2020, 05:47 PM   #350
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
I stopped playing videogames regularly around the time most franchises went online. Guess I was always just kind of into the antisocial experience of being immersed by an interactive world just by yourself. Then again, I also couldn't be arsed to buy into any new console generation that would emerge after the PS2 (shit, that was ages ago).

I have however over the years dabbled in some games. I've recently visited a VR enthusiast (before the whole Corona shit went down) who introduced me to Rez Infinite. It was fun and kind of makes you want to bust out a few nice moves whilst blasting spaceships to fucking smithereens. There was also this game where you're an eagle gliding through an empty, post-apocalyptic Paris. That's my sort of game - sandboxy, chill as fuck and also quite addictive.

I had also bought a copy of Limbo a few years back. Loved it, but unfortunately, my laptop would overheat too much while playing. I'll play a few rounds of The Duck Game whenever I visit a trusty old pal in Upper Austria. Fast-paced cartoon violence and whacky stages - hell yeah.

As for the classics: I still love the shit out of the first three MGS games. Hate what they did with the franchise afterwords - both storywise and gameplay-wise. Still traditionally go for a battle with The End whenever I'm at my old playing grounds.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|