View Single Post
Old 04.30.2009, 05:15 AM   #25389
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
i got my hands on some dexedrine to do some major paper writing and damn are they working. believe it or not, this feels like a much smoother apmphetamine to me than even adderal, which usually leaves me a teeth chattering, paranoid, limp cock mess. This is more mellow, but steadier. It's 3:10 am and I'm as sharp as I was at noon. The best part, 5 grams of high grade portland grass to come down with.

Anywyas, electric eels-the eyeball of hell is now off, the fugs-the village fugs sins ballads of contempt. total speed rock, as in tunes good to listen to on speed. rock and roll that comes off as the more dangerous variety seems to work best with amphetamines, as melodies and hooks sound quite endearing when youre mind is sharpened to a blade but at the same time you wanna hear some druggy danger in the mix. ESPdisk rock and folk, the velvets, the stones, the stooges, proto punk/glam, electric eels, hardcore, thats what I like when I'm flying high.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|