View Single Post
Old 03.24.2015, 12:31 PM   #46335
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
I thought it was very good and sounded more like their earlier work than their later albums... Maybe you haven't heared many people talking about it because it's not officially released yet? (i think it's out on March 30th here...)

Well, I got my promo a few weeks ago, so that's probably what it is.

It's officially released today in the states. I'm just saying I was hearing and reading a lot about it for a while, but the excitement seems to have died down. I guess that's somewhat understandable... I mean, they're a fairly "old" band now, and they've been out of commission for a few years. I guess it's not a huge shocker that interest has waned.

Maybe now that the album's actually out, I'll start to hear more about it from SYG users and folks at the record store.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|