View Single Post
Old 08.21.2012, 05:33 PM   #1744
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Yeah, you're right about the respect US players have here. I'm a big fan of Freidel, too and even though Jonathan Spector was a bit shit for West Ham, he always seemed like an utterly decent bloke. They seem to be good in post match interviews, too. A sign of some genuine intelligence there compared with most of their teammates.

Which begs an important question: who is the thickest footballer in the prem right now? Not in the genius/mad way of someone like Balotelli or Joey Barton, just really boringly dim. Rooney has to be a candidate and I've often wondered about Tevez. By all accounts Jermaine Pennant is almost spectacularly thick.

Thickest Prem manager? No real evidence to base it on but I'm going for Tony Pulis.

youve hit the nail on the extremely bumpy head, its Carlos The Tosser all the way

7 odd years here now and he still barely speaks a word of English, i cant think of any player who's been here that long and who hasnt even bothered to try learning the language. Apart from this waste of space

Re: Americans. Theyve all come across extremely well apart from the time Marcus Hahnemann wore a Tool hat on Match of The Day. I might be misremembering that, but he certainly has the circa 2000 triangular numetal beard look.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|