Thread: rude people
View Single Post
Old 07.22.2010, 12:37 PM   #69
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
it did end in a funny way. he was sitting there, the cops came in, they had heard the story on the phone... one of them took one look at the guy (he was rather big and tall) and one look at me behind my desk and just said 'oh come on dude, she' just a kid!' and the guy ran off.

apparently it was the worst case of violence the post office had seen in years (or ever since they decided to take the windows between customers and workers down)

I can't remember anything bad ever happening in the post office. Except once, in a post office in Bromley this woman started saying I AM TIRED
and laying on the floor and people shouting kids get away this could be a virus and she's like nooo i am tired leave me ALONE leave me alone, I just wanna lay here for a bit.

Then she started saying she was gonna barf and nobody brought her a bucket or anything, so they called an ambulance but she kept saying she just wanted to lay there for a while.

And this was the same day the post office woman told me: you gotta put some tape around this. And I said OK, can you do that please? And she says: NO, you gotta go back there and BUY some and do it yourself and go back to the end of the queue. So I had to go and buy tape just because she didn't think there was enough tape.

I kind of like going to the post office.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|