View Single Post
Old 05.11.2010, 10:04 AM   #847
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I agree about Carragher, but he's only really in there by default. Of the others, like you, I can't really disagree with any of Capello's choices. It's going to be more interesting when he has to trim it down to 23. The defence does look a bit weak though (as Upson's inclusion demonstrates), not that I can think of anyone else I'd stick in as a replacement. Parker was a good call, although I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't make the final 23.

More importantly, I'm having mixed feelings about Zola getting sacked. Seemed like a real gentleman and had a good attitude to how the game should be played but seemed a bit out of his depth as a prem manager.

Wish him well in the future while West Ham struggle to find a decent replacement willing to work under our rent-a-gob owner David Sullivan.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|