View Single Post
Old 10.17.2009, 01:14 PM   #44
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
the bible is crazy.

thats why I read it a chapter a day for the past 8 years now.. I am on my third time through now.. The bible is the most dramatic narrative I have ever read, it has everything in it putting TV to shame at times.. Ezekiel talks about women making dicks out of their idols and fucking them (LITERALLY, the KJV tones it down so most christians do not even notice, it says "image of man and fornicate" whereas the hebrew literally says "image of a phallus and have sex with it") as a metaphor on religious corruption akin to Martin Luther, that is not exactly sunday school material

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|