View Single Post
Old 04.19.2010, 03:14 PM   #78
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you're not "in love"-- you wanna fuck them.

actually, "in love" is not love-- it's pent-up horniness. it's what you feel when you wanna fuck them but can't-- all love poetry, since sappho to this day, is about wanting to fuck some unattainable person.

once you fuck them, it's business as usual.

so-- arrange a threesome. case closed. ha!

i think i remember why you broke up with el duderino but not sure you want me to remind you.
i know what my reasoning was at the time and i don't really care anymore, i did worse to him than he did to me. trust me.

okay forget 'in love' then, because i get what youre saying, but i do love them both and i will always love ex more, and it's not quite a matter of sexual attraction although that has something to do with it, i'm fucking burning alive and i don't know what to do. threesome will fuck everything up ....and if i'm getting in bed w two other people one of em better have a pussy
Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|