View Single Post
Old 05.15.2013, 06:40 PM   #3050
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
Swansea and Arsenal

see, i like how those teams play but they kind of suck when it comes to scoring.

michu is great, a pleasure to see him on the pitch, but for what i've seen swansea can dominate a game and lose it.

re: arsenal, i could have liked them, but started the season "following" liverpool more or less. ah, liverpool! what a disappointment. but yeah, i think wenger is a fine coach, i think santi cazorla is great, but i can't stand fuckups like gervinho who insist on kicking the ball anywhere but into the net. what frustration.

but yeah they are both kind of to my taste actually, except they don't score goals ha ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Arsenal have driven me to distraction this past couple of seasons. They now seem to represent all that's bad about the Barca-style and less and less of what's good about it.

kindly elaborate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
Benfica are playing some lovely stuff

ah, i can't get them here. i should try to find a way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Other players have had similar length bans without damaging their career and even the most well behaved ones can get an injury and be out for just as long or longer. Rightly or wrongly, the only thing that'll ruin Suarez's career is a sudden decline in his ability on the pitch.

really? but what happens the next time he gets caught and they give him a 20 match suspension? i mean, injuries are involuntary, but with suarez you get what, 1/2 player per year?

in the bundesliga this guy... what's his name... paolo guerrero (ex-bayern, then hamburg), was suspended 10 dates for a horrible foul last year... he now plays in brazil.

i wouldn't pay top money for a player as unreliable as suarez. great when he's there-- 2 out of 3? how many dates on the prem? how many did he miss?

the horror...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|