View Single Post
Old 01.14.2016, 07:24 PM   #47687
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I agree with almost all of those too.

Started to get into Hüsker Dü last time I posted, but I had a "really? This is what I'm doing right now?" moment and bailed.

I'd say Spoon's streak extends from A Series of Sneaks straight through to Transference. Maybe even They Want My Soul. That band just makes shit happen. They never fail to surprise me. I never got too heavily into They Want my Soul, but I have a feeling that once I revisit it, I'll love it and forget why I ever had doubts about it.

I have had a luke warm reaction to every Spoon album since Gimme Fiction. Thought, "huh? well this is nothing special" at first... then slowly succumbed to the album until I preferred it to those early classics.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|