View Single Post
Old 07.06.2014, 02:27 PM   #5439
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Nice. I want a chun Li stick. I would've bought one if I hadn't started on my 2nd stick(a guy was selling one for 100).
Vulva, I just got a hayabusa joystick...and I read something about modding the actual joystick itself to remove dead space for quicker inputs. From the feel now it seems fine. Have you done anything to the edge?

Noiseredux. Cool! Did you get the one like mine? Because I saw they made a new model that is like the Hori Soul Caliber stick. Or did you get the Kai? Not much difference other that the button/stick layout is spread out a bit more. Either way....Its a great stick. I had a problem with the fact it didn't have weights(because it would move around a lot), but not so much when I spread my legs to the rubber pegs. Anyways love dat stick.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|