View Single Post
Old 05.11.2009, 05:54 PM   #24
automatic bzooty
invito al cielo

automatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshawkin
Search and Destroy by The Stooges. That song makes my speakers sound like they are about to explode.
FUCK YEAAAAAAH!

pretty much any/all stooges gets me thoroughly RAWKED.
except maybe we will fall and dirt.
despite dirt being one of the best stooges songs, if not THE best.

talking heads - life during wartime (THIS AIN'T NO PARTY. THIS AIN'T NO DISCO. THIS AIN'T NO FOOLIN' AROOOOOOOOOUND!)
sonic youth - DEATH VALLEY '69!, silver rocket, kool thing, kill yr idols, eliminator jr, kissability, youth against fascism, sacred trixter...
eno - needles in the camel's eye, king's lead hat, third uncle
beck - timebomb, minus, beercan, where it's at, soul suckin' jerk, e-pro
yeah yeah yeahs - rockers to swallow
iggy - lust for life (i have danced to that fucking cruise commercial even, that's how much i adore that drumbeat.)
the who - won't get fooled again
bowie - scary monsters (and super creeps), i'm afraid of americans, moonage daydream, hang onto yrself, watch that man
the velvet underground - sister ray
pulp - party hard
automatic bzooty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|